Videos are added by way of news stories.
- Follow the usual process to add a story. Start with the title that appears below the video.
- Include an image (shows before the video starts playing)
- Add a summary that appears blow the video (optional, but recommended).
- Add the link to Youtube or Vimeo.
- Tag the story with “video”.
- The Story Details are optional. If you add a story body, the video title will link to a story details page. Otherwise, it just shows the video with the title and summary (no link to a story).
This widget shows 5 stories tagged with “video” from this group. Stories must have a video link.
Edit your page, and click Insert > Widget to add this widget to your page. Place it in a fullwidth area.
Tour the Science Labs
Lift Them Up
Tour the Science LabsElizabeth Scott ’21 and Jade Johnsamson ’22 take you on a virtual tour of the labs and classrooms that make up the Natural Sciences Department.
Lift Them UpFor the finale of the MMC Theatre Department’s “Play It FOURward: A Social Justice Musical Journey” production, the cast of twenty students performed “Lift Them Up”, a powerful song of hope and inspiration.