Senior Days 2021
Tuesday, March 2 and Wednesday, March 3, 2021
10:00 am - 12:00pm and 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Graduating students can speak with staff to confirm they are on track and cleared for graduation, obtain commencement information, nominate favorite faculty and staff, and participate in raffles!
Graduating students who are cleared for graduation after May 1 will not have their name included in the Commencement Program.
More information will be available in the Spring 2021 semester.
Senior Awards Ceremony
Sunday, May 2, 2021 | 11:00 am - 12:30pm
*By invitation only
Celebrating the academic, leadership, and service achievements of our graduating seniors, the following honors will be awarded at this event:
- Awards of Distinction
- Gold Keys (for academic excellence in majors)
- Certificates in the Minor (for academic excellence)
- College Honors Program graduates
- Silver M’s (for leadership and service to MMC)
- Senior-nominated awards to Faculty and Staff
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org