Veterans and Dependents

We recognize and appreciate your service, or the service of your family, to the United States of America. We welcome your application and look forward to helping you reach your goal of furthering your education.

If you are an eligible dependent (survivor, spouse, or child) of a veteran, the VA  provides education and training opportunities through the Dependents’ Educational Assistance (DEA) program (Chapter  35) which includes a stipend.

  • Eligible dependent’s must apply by submitting the VA  Form 22-5490 and/or VA 22-5495 (if transferring colleges) form(s) online or by mail to the appropriate VA regional office.
  • Once your application has been processed by the VA, you will be mailed a certificate of eligibility (COE) which states your specific entitlements. You will need the SSN of the veteran in order to process the COE.
  • Please email copies of the above forms to MMC.

Apply for Admission

Steps to become an MMC Student