CityEdge Internship Stipend
CityEdge Internship Stipend Guidelines
1. Only unpaid internships at non-profit organizations or government agencies are eligible.
2. Internships may be taken for-credit or not for-credit. (Note: See for-credit internships requirements here .)
3. Internship duration must be equivalent to at least the duration of the semester. Students completing non-credit internships must begin their internships no later than one week after the start of the semester.
4. Selection is competitive and will based upon financial need as determined by the Financial Aid Office and quality of your application.
5. Students will be required to complete a reflection essay (500 - 750 words) summarizing their internship experience or submit a 2 minute video reflection of their experience at the end of the semester to receive final stipend installment.
6. Students may reapply for the stipend in the future if not chosen in a given semester. There is no limit to the number of times students can apply!
7. Students must complete the stipend application by the last day of Add/Drop each semester. For the Spring 2021 semester, applications will close on February 8, 2021 at 11:55pm EST. Recipients will be notified by the end of February 2021.
Click here to access the Spring 2021 CityEdge Internship Stipend application.
Questions about the CityEdge Internship Stipend? Please contact Shayna Carney, CityEdge Coordinator/Career Counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org.