Report an Incident
Marymount Manhattan College makes every effort to listen and respond to its community members. We aim to serve courteously and efficiently, including acting in accordance to college policies and state and federal laws.
Please use the form below to submit a concern or complaint. Once it has been reviewed, you will be contacted through your MMC e-mail address by the appropriate person or office. You may choose to submit this concern/complaint anonymously, in which case the College will do its best to address it without the ability to reach out to you for more information or to alert you as to how your concern/complaint has been addressed. Please provide as much information as possible.
Reports in particular areas will be routed as follows:
- Bias Discrimination Incidents— Rebecca Mattis-Pinard, Chief Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity Officer
- Sexual Misconduct/Title IX Incidents— Desiree Sholes, Title IX Coordinator
- General Conduct Incidents Involving Faculty— Peter Naccarato, Ph.D., Interim Vice President of Academic Affairs/Dean of the Faculty
- General Conduct Incidents Involving Staff— Bree Bullingham, Associate Vice President for Human Resources
- General Conduct Incidents Involving a Student(s)— Emmalyn Yamrick, Associate Vice President for Student Success and Engagement/Dean of Students
Please use the following to report facilities or IT concerns:
- College Facilities- Call (212) 517-0449 or use a buildinglink.com account.
- Information Technology- Any user may contact the IT Help Desk at (212)517-0580, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.