- <div class="hero" style="background-image: url(/live/image/gid/100/width/1900/height/480/crop/1/25498_COMMARTS3.rev.1617653330.jpg)"><div class="hero__container hero__container--flex"><h1 class="hero__title">Communication and Media Arts Minor</h1></div></div>
- <div class="hero" style="background-image: url(/live/image/gid/100/width/1900/height/480/crop/1/25497_COMMARTS2.rev.1617653330.jpg)"><div class="hero__container hero__container--flex"><h1 class="hero__title">Communication and Media Arts Minor</h1></div></div>
Why Study Communication Arts?
Communication Arts pairs with every profession in every field. No matter what your passion, adding Communication Arts to your academic journey will give you the tools to share your ambitions with the world.
Why Study Communication Arts at MMC?
Flexibility! Build your own plan of study with dozens upon dozens of communication courses to choose from. Located in New York City – the media capital of the world – we encourage Communication Arts Minors at MMC to take advantage of endless opportunities to jumpstart your professional career. Communications coursework combined with internships at prestigious firms such as CNN and NBCUniversal will embolden you as a professional communicator, ready to succeed in any job.
Need a little help charting your journey? Our Communication Arts faculty are dedicated to helping students find their way.
What You Will Learn
- Develop practical skills and new ways to channel your creative spirit. Record a compelling video, write the perfect press release, or publish a breaking news story.
- Learn new ways of thinking and creating. Discover a passion you didn’t know you had. Our Communication Arts Minor lets you choose courses that give you the skills you need to succeed.
- Be empowered to choose your own adventure! Learn the basics then discover, pick, pursue, and/or dabble!
Production Meets Exploration at MMC
In addition to being located in the heart of NYC—the communication capital of the world—MMC is also home to state-of-the-art facilities open for daily use for our Communication and Media Arts students.